All original content on Shakeupthesky and its websites are the copyright of Shakeupthesky LLC, all rights reserved.
All images and media on Shakeupthesky.com are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Any images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code.)
Intellectual Property Ownership
The content of this website is intended solely for the personal, non-commercial use of our users. All design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, artwork, graphic material, database, proprietary information, and all other copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements of consequenceofsound.net and its websites, including, without limitation, the selection, sequence and “look and feel” and arrangement of items, are the property of Consequence Holdings, LLC, its affiliates, licensors or suppliers and are legally protected, without limitation, under the U.S. federal and state laws, as well as applicable foreign laws, regulations and treaties.
As between Shakeupthesky and you, Shakeupthesky is the exclusive owner of all content on Shakeupthesky.com, and is protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark and copyright laws, as applicable. However, Shakeupthesky permits the copying, distribution and transmittal of its content under the following conditions: (i) you must attribute the content by accompanying it with a visible link to the page on Shakeupthesky.com on which the content originally appeared; (ii) you may not alter, transform, or build upon the content; and (iii) you may not use this work for commercial purposes.
Any of the above conditions may be waived with permission from the copyright holder. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content of any sites linked on Shakeupthesky.com is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
Claims of Infringement
Shakeupthesky respects the intellectual property rights of others and complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Shakeupthesky music, videos and other content from various outlets, record labels, artists, and producers. Due to the volume of content we receive it is impossible for us to determine if the works are authorized by the copyright holder. As such we claim safe harbor under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512. Pursuant to the DMCA, if you are a copyright holder and believe your work is being infringed upon you are required by law to adhere to the following procedure:
(1) Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are involved, please provide a list of the works on that site.
(2) Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit Shakeupthesky to locate that material.
(3) Provide your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
(4) Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
(5) Certify that the information that you have provided Shakeupthesky LLC is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that s/he is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly have been infringed.
(6) Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Before the complainants allege an infringement, s/he should consult copyright materials to confirm that the use is, in fact, infringing. The United States Copyright Office provides basic information, online, at http://www.loc.gov/copyright/circs/circ1.html, which can assist one in determining whether an exception or defense, such as fair use, may apply to the use of your copyrighted work.
Once a request has been processed successfully, we will take down the copyrighted material.
Requests that do not follow this format will be ignored.